Scuba Junkie is named the ‘Best Scuba Diving Dive Centre or Resort in the World for 2020’ in the prestigious Dive Magazine’s annual Travel Awards.
Diving in South sulug reef, East sulug reef and Mid reef edge within Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park. It feels great to return to the sea after staying dry for almost three months. Despite being close to the city, these sites still have plenty of undestroyed coral reef. Take a look 🙂 What I love about diving is that I get to play the focus game. Once I am in, it means 90 or 80 per cent of the whole dive/s is about me and my surrounding. The other 10 or 20 per cent involves me trying hard to stick to the buddy system rules which I have to admit, I suck at it because most of the time I will be in my own world, doing my own stuff and get separated from the group. Anyways, I had three great leisure dives with Borneo Divers on 27 August. During the dives, I encountered new nudibranch species and discovered a turtle carcass.
My last dive was in May. That means I haven’t been diving for almost three months. In my (not so) recent dive trip to Mabul and Sipadan, my buddies and I did 10 dives (including two night dives a sunset dive and a night dive). We stayed with Billabong Scuba for three nights. It was one of the reasonable dive packages with decent accommodation and food. Friendly staff and dive guides.